Gel-Cell Batteries for Jet Ski's?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusthawk

My Electric wheelchair has Gel-Cell batteries in it and provide a good long life and great stability, it isn't effected as much as lead acid is by getting knocked around. Are there Gel-Cells out there for our applications?

Jeff, I am a Mobility expert, I sell power-chairs, scooters, Lowered Floor Mini Vans, and mobility equipment for the physically challenged. You are better off using a regular acid battery as it has more amp hrs and will last longer under it's use in the water. I have tried adapting one on in my stand up ski's and it last only half the time. It also weighs more and doesn't take the abuse.
Karl

Oh, okay, I thought the Gel-Cells were supposed to be more stable from jostling due to the acid not sloshing around in the cells and the plates are kept from wiggling as much because of the Gell as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff, for unrelated seadoo questions send me a PM, so as not to hyjack the threads here on the seadoo forum.
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back