Gauge replacement help!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jster91

My 2004 Utopia's fuel and speedo have died. Not sure why, but they did. Tech at local repair shop said they are toast, but the sending units are fine. So, can I replace the 204470803 speedo with a 204470605 speedo? and the same for the fuel gauge, 204470804 with a 204470604. They look the same, but not sure if they will work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cost difference is huge.

Thanks.:confused:

Did you figure this out?

My 2004 Utopia's fuel and speedo have died. Not sure why, but they did. Tech at local repair shop said they are toast, but the sending units are fine. So, can I replace the 204470803 speedo with a 204470605 speedo? and the same for the fuel gauge, 204470804 with a 204470604. They look the same, but not sure if they will work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cost difference is huge.

Thanks.:confused:

I have the same issue. Did you get this sorted out? Will they work? Is there an adapter harness to fit them?

Thanks for anyones help...

I have the same issue. Did you get this sorted out? Will they work? Is there an adapter harness to fit them?

Thanks for anyones help...

It worked fine. No wiring adapter or anything, it just plugged right in. Saved a bundle.

Did you figure this out?

Interesting. My gauge had 5 studs and no connector. Was a Faria gauge but not the same hookup. Yours was the same style connector?

Thanks,
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back