Fuel filters

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DooGuy

If you haven’t, I would highly suggest. I only run premium clear but even with gas breaks down, junk gets in the tank and overtime they do what they’re supposed to. I’ve owned the boat for a long time but have never changed until this spring. I can tell you it’s an easy job, messy, but easy. Weather in PNW has sucked. We’re one of few places barley at 70 degrees in middle of June. Only been out a few times but what a difference, back to 7,800 rpm’s and haven’t really pushed but in the short bursts hit little over 54mph on the Gps. Also used L&n air filter kit to clean and re oil.

IMG_0975.JPGIMG_0979.JPGIMG_0964.JPGIMG_0954.JPG

Also cleaned the fuel senders since I was in there. Voltage test says they’re working, once I use enough gas fingers crossed I’ll have a gauge again.

D582D007-B0DB-4BED-A853-33291F7F199C.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0975.JPG
    IMG_0975.JPG
    301.5 KB · Views: 12
I guess I will do this in the spring too. Lol. Can you post the part numbers for filters? Did you need new oring or flange seal at the pump to tank or were they in good shape?

I guess I will do this in the spring too. Lol. Can you post the part numbers for filters? Did you need new oring or flange seal at the pump to tank or were they in good shape?

Delphi BFS0112. Has both filters and the rubber bushing for bottom of fuel pump. Need one set for each motor. Also replaced the gasket between tank and pumps, they were in sad shape. I don’t have the part number for those handy.

On a related note, fuel gauge works now after cleaning the sundering units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back