FS in Houston, Tx 97 XP and 95 GTX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Strizzo

Posting this here since I don't seem to be getting much awareness on CL. PM me on here or email through CL if interested. entertaining offers as well.

CL as is here as well: http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/4884508838.html

Looking to sell my 97 XP and 95 GTX on a double trailer. Both skis have been gone through and had all needed maintenance performed and are lake ready. You can buy now and be on the water this weekend. A few things that have been done to the two skis:

both skis have nearly perfect compression (148-152 psi) in all cylinders.
All gauges work. XP gauges have been upgraded to the 99 large tach and speedometer with small trim gauge.

Both skis are reliable and water ready. I've already spent considerable time and effort to work the bugs out of these skis so you don't have to, a few things that have been done to them:
Fuel lines replaced, including new fuel selector valves
Inline fuel filter installed in both skis
Oil injection lines and filter replaced in both skis
Carbs cleaned and necessary soft parts replaced, along with internal carb filters
Blacktip traction mats installed on both skis, Blacktip handlebar cover on GTX, Blacktip seat cover installed on the XP
digital tach with hour meter installed on GTX
Pump rebuilt on XP and Solas Concord installed, pump oil changed on GTX, wear ring has been replaced on both skis.
rear support bearing replaced with all new parts, carbon seal and ring replaced with new stainless retainer at the same time (common issue on these XPs as the OEM retainer is rubber and fails, causing the ski to take on water, no leaks with this now).
XP has auxiliary bilge pump installed.
Speedometer and fuel/info gauge replaced on the GTX with NOS and like new replacements.
I added a set of Beach House sponsons to the GTX which makes it handle on rails when set at the most aggressive setting, but can be adjusted to perform like stock if you prefer to do slides and spins with it.
Replaced both batteries with AGM sealed batteries

The skis will come with life jackets, storage covers, tie downs, oil, and some spare parts and tools like impellers and good used pump bearings and shaft.

Registration is current on both skis, good until July 2016 on the XP and until Fall 2015 on the GTX. The trailer registration is current and good through sometime Summer 2015.

I have replaced all of the bunk carpet with new on the trailer, one winch and both winch straps and replaced both tires and wheels with new parts, and added a locking tool box to the tongue. I have towed this trailer to Lake Ouachita in Arkansas and several times to Lake Travis and had no trouble, it tows easy and tracks straight down the road. I have also added a folding tongue kit to the trailer so it only requires about 16' of depth in storage, leaving you some space at the front or back of your garage to move around the trailer.

I am asking $4000 for both Sea Doos and the trailer. Open to offers as well. Sale will be on separate bills of sale for each ski and trailer to make ownership transfer and registration as easy as possible for the new owner. Willing to meet serious buyers with cash in hand at Lake Houston or Lake Conroe for a water test. Interested buyers are welcome to do their own compression test on the trailer as well.

just moved to a house with a much smaller garage than before, and I'd like to move on to another project. I'd like to get one of the 2-stroke boats eventually, really like the challenger 1800 with twin 787 power, so i'll still be around.

Back