Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to give a heads up to the sellers on this page. So 2 days ago I posted my wife's old car, and yesterday I posted my Sea-Doo for sale on both Craigslist and Facebook. My wife's car I had literally 15 people messaging me and I sold it in a couple of hours on Facebook. I sold it before anyone even messaged me on CL. With the Sea-Doo I have 6 people who are currently messaging me interested. I have nothing from CL yet (Both ads the exact same). I know everyone hates FB, but I guess CL has a bad enough reputation and I think people are more comfortable with private sells when they can see your profile picture and what not. Just can't stress enough that I'm selling faster with FB marketplace (No they're not paying me to say this lol)

I just wanted to give a heads up to the sellers on this page. So 2 days ago I posted my wife's old car, and yesterday I posted my Sea-Doo for sale on both Craigslist and Facebook. My wife's car I had literally 15 people messaging me and I sold it in a couple of hours on Facebook. I sold it before anyone even messaged me on CL. With the Sea-Doo I have 6 people who are currently messaging me interested. I have nothing from CL yet (Both ads the exact same). I know everyone hates FB, but I guess CL has a bad enough reputation and I think people are more comfortable with private sells when they can see your profile picture and what not. Just can't stress enough that I'm selling faster with FB marketplace (No they're not paying me to say this lol)

FWIW I've experienced the same thing, its like FB marketplace became the more attractive option for locals overnight. Oddly enough I have three items for sale on CL and only 1 call in a week total. I've been too lazy to post up on FB, but this reminds me that I should do that today.

I advised my sister of the same, to try marketplace for some of her leftovers from a move and she literally had people lined up 3 deep to buy a couch within a couple of hours.

FWIW I've experienced the same thing, its like FB marketplace became the more attractive option for locals overnight. Oddly enough I have three items for sale on CL and only 1 call in a week total. I've been too lazy to post up on FB, but this reminds me that I should do that today.

I advised my sister of the same, to try marketplace for some of her leftovers from a move and she literally had people lined up 3 deep to buy a couch within a couple of hours.

I prefer FB over craigslist simply because you can get a (albeit, limited) look into who you're dealing with before even responding.

Wow
266741beb1ac12a6f658c8fb45cd89eb.jpg

I haven't touched my ski's all year. Moved back to Atlanta and took a commercial hvac project manager position.

Hello everyone.

I have downsized to one ski and trailer and selling a beach dolly and a Shorelander cart with casters.

The beach cart balloon tire rims were rusted and not holding air when I got it. I put inner tube in them and worked for what I needed when transfering.
You will need new bearing from northern tool and winch.

Seeing if anyone was interested in South Florida or we find a way to get it to you if you are before trying CL.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-150343_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-150343_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20190910-150347_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-150347_Gallery.jpg
    758 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20190910-150351_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-150351_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20190910-150401_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-150401_Gallery.jpg