Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol fair comment from you Matt. Still very favorable pricing but limiting his buyer potential severely because only one in 50 buyers would be willing to tackle a "herd" of xp's all at once.

That's nice pickup. It might look even better with a black seat if you have one to swap. The stickers are a bit obnoxious but they look to be in good shape.

I'm going tuesday to see a guy thats selling a complete parts inventory. The last one went very well so we shall see. I just got my crates down to a manageable level (10 to 5), this would set me way back on the clutter status (20)

Oh man I love it when you get into those big hauls.

Yeah I just love a 95XP. They are super toys but simple enough that I can fix them pretty quickly no matter what is wrong. I have another one and a 96SPX to save. Since this wacky graphics thing is showing up Monday I may just have a big 717 party over the next couple weeks and run through them.

That girl is clean! Very nice offering right there and dead reliable.

I had someone text me within 10 minutes of posting wanting to come get it from 1.5 hr away, so it's safe to say she's sold. I'm almost sad to see it go because it's so clean!

I have a 96 XP getting listed later this week I hope goes just as fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had someone text me within 10 minutes of posting wanting to come get it from 1.5 hr away, so it's safe to say she's sold. I'm almost sad to see it go because it's so clean!

I have a 96 XP getting listed later this week I hope goes just as fast.

Cool, make sure the 96 is sitting near the SPi you might get a taker on that too, LOL.

Just picked up a nice GTI yesterday for 500. It was listed as a 2001 GTX, turned out to be a 2003 GTI and got him to deliver. Sat in a garage from 2009 until May of this year, spotless! Found a MPEM for cheap and its on its way to Nick for programming. I think I already have a buyer lined up that wants to trade me for 3 non runners and two trailers that i'm going to look at this afternoon. I'm hoping for cash instead since I have other parts deals going that might fill up my garage.

330.jpg

edit... wtf, the website keeps putting in a pic that I didn't select, that's twice now.

also squared away a deal last night on a Kawi Ultra 150. no title so it will be stripped to the bone, got it for the trailer mostly, needed it so the GTI will be easier to sell.

Kawi getting delivered at 1pm (its awesome having people deliver stuff!) I'm not sure if anyone has ever worked on the Ultra's but this will be my 2nd one and I will say this, they are very well built, all electronics and controls are all tucked nice and safe away in padded corners, I'm impressed with Kawi craftsmanship. I'll have 4 hours to strip it down and stash the hull in the back yard before the wife gets home and demands her garage space.... wish me luck!

also squared away a deal last night on a Kawi Ultra 150. no title so it will be stripped to the bone, got it for the trailer mostly, needed it so the GTI will be easier to sell.

Kawi getting delivered at 1pm (its awesome having people deliver stuff!) I'm not sure if anyone has ever worked on the Ultra's but this will be my 2nd one and I will say this, they are very well built, all electronics and controls are all tucked nice and safe away in padded corners, I'm impressed with Kawi craftsmanship. I'll have 4 hours to strip it down and stash the hull in the back yard before the wife gets home and demands her garage space.... wish me luck!

Momentary derail: I may have an opportunity to buy a 99 Ultra 150 and a 99 GTI. I know zero about the Ultras- are they a desirable ski?

Momentary derail: I may have an opportunity to buy a 99 Ultra 150 and a 99 GTI. I know zero about the Ultras- are they a desirable ski?

basically the polar opposite ski to the GTI, fast & angry compared to slow and relaxed ride. a tad tippy (reminds me of the XPL, but not nearly as bad as the hx)

dam fast (up to 65) with 1200 motor, excellent river ski for cruising/carving but also loves to jump waves.
Very small and light for the powerplant so if you get it, you will love the acceleration.

1 of 5 is right, they tend to grenade like the 951's when they do go but that's part of the game with that engine.
clean ski's usually sell in the 1500 range, have a bit of a cult following like the X4 peeps.
they have a funky security system similar to DESS that can be pricey to replace.

If this one had a title i'd consider fixing it up, only has one bad cyl and has been garage kept.

Dropped my price to 4 and have only got one response offering 3. I want some room but dang that's cheap. https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/6184108923.html

you can always try my standard method... take off the bumpers, rear ebox, gauges, ($100) certainly pull the MPEM! toss it on a cheap squeaky trailer, sell the trailer for $200 with a Free hull. Since they moved my dam landfill another 18 miles down the road (2 hours is now 3 to make the round trip) I've been doing that lately to avoid the hassle of the road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back