Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving up a Triton? You will regret that no matter what you cobble together.

haha, i like that, "cobble together" I'll prob never really know, i've had this triton for months, and haven't even towed it with the skis on it yet. Only time i ever towed it was home. We'll be moving at the end of the year, and I didn't want to take up a garage space with my double trailer, so I was thinking about putting the skis on 2 singles, and at roughly 4' wide, i'll just put them in front of the cars.

i've also considered other options like using stands and storing the trailer on it's side, but it seems like a lot of hassle to get it on it's side, and i don't want to leave it outside, not that i'll even be able to because of the neighborhood

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

I picked this beauty up Saturday from the original owner for $600. 94 SPI that has been garage kept since new and hasn't seen daylight since 2007. It's absolutely MINT. I bought it to flip but I'd rather park it in the garage just to look at.

Nothing wrong with an SP/SPI. And one that clean for that cheap I would keep as a "loaner" ski.

Thanks ACE. I contacted him. Crazy that it came from my town. Hopefully he will send me some parts, maybe the engine.

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/6163356211.html

seadoo HX 720 - $1000 hide this posting

image 5 of 17

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

seadoo hx race project sport spec class .....giving up on racing this year so selling the hx.....the good..rebuilt ported 720 rotax with about 4 hours run time ..the bad..spun rotary gear ..complete ski and comes with everything listed below.....
new hot rods crank 550.00
stock head
spare set of ported cylinders
new pro x pistons rings wrist pins bearings 240.00
new gasket and seal set 120.00
R&D head 200.00
R&D full race pipe exhaust 670.00
new seat 270.00
scat track race impellor 250.00
race prep pump 350.00
complete spare factory pipe race exhaust 700.00
complete stock exhaust