Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine? The perfect on water camper. You have a generator for A/C and lights. Each cabin has it's own bathroom. Grill and swim platform off the stern. The prefect, shagging, water cabin! Just need satellite Internet.

This one is not from CL, but from a Facebook group for buying or selling anything with a motor in North Georgia. Don't know whether to offer my 95 SPX in running condition for a 96 XP project...

96XP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not running and not in pristine shape is a $600 or less ski IMHO. Otherwise it doesn't leave you much room should it need something major. Running on starting fluid could be an easy thing or something expensive. That trailer isn't worth squat either. Not like it's sitting on a mint triton. Run of the mill $150 single place....assuming that's even part of it.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/boa/5618579428.html might be my answer to the engine I need for my boat. Offer 500 If she reads true on compression, part the rest of the ski out, and come away with minimal money spent. What do you guys think I can get for a part out of a titless 97spx?

Btw those carbs look yellow? Just a paint job maybe?

It looks like someone has pulled the chokes and added a primer kit. Then a flame arrester kit of course. They cut the RAVE caps so they had some idea of performance in mind.

It seems like a sound idea to me if the compression is there. Then you have a MPEM and pump to sell.

I'm afraid I'd have to have one but I don't feel like going there yet. I'm gonna rock the ultimate two-stroke Seadoo experience every which way till it just has nothing left for me. That is gonna take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back