Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
wife def costs more in the long run, waaay more, well...unless she is the one bringing in the money

Helping a Neighbor........

Have neighbor on my block that has a 99 XPL and a 98 GSXL.
Trying to help her out and my Seadoo forum peeps.

She is firm at 600 ea w/trailer.
If you don't want trailer but but a functioning ski Ill take it as donation
:rolleyes:

I'll try to get pictures but I will tell you that the bottoms of the hulls are beaten badly from beaching on rocks.
Spim saw the the 951 engine on both and said they looked fresh water clean.

The the front pad on the 98 is chewed up otherwise its the bottom that fuk's me up
:facepalm:

Why not buy a boat??

Reply dqvmx-3890701641@sale.craigslist.org[h=2]SEADOO RXT Supercharged Jetski - $5000 (LaBelle)[/h]
3r13Eb3q25Kd5tc5M3d6ne474fb2054221ac2.jpg
This 2005 jet ski only has 95 Hours and is very unique with custom top built (ONLY ONE EVER) for shade that makes this ski amazing to drive and relax or run down anything on water you want, it will run 73mph with one 300lbs person on it. It seat 3 people. comes with dual trailer and storage box.

Shone
8 6 3 six seven three 0 9 2 0

or

This looks promising for entry ski

Reply z3nx5-3954286974@sale.craigslist.org[h=2]2008 Seadoo RXP-X Jet Ski 4 Stroke - $4500 (Osprey )[/h]
00I0I_5ZoUs8rzKzY_600x450.jpg
2008 Seadoo Rxpx 255 Hp supercharged in very good condition, always flushed after every use. The ski is completely stock. I also have both keys the fast and slow key. The ski has 56 hours and runs perfect.

Have neighbor on my block that has a 99 XPL and a 98 GSXL.
Trying to help her out and my Seadoo forum peeps.

She is firm at 600 ea w/trailer.
If you don't want trailer but but a functioning ski Ill take it as donation

I'll try to get pictures but I will tell you that the bottoms of the hulls are beaten badly from beaching on rocks.
Spim saw the the 951 engine on both and said they looked fresh water clean.

The the front pad on the 98 is chewed up otherwise its the bottom that fuk's me up
:facepalm:

ugh..... tooo good a deal, must remember why i left seadoos in the first place....... thanks for sharing it with us, hope somebody here goes for it

wow.... this guy should write magazine articles !

http://rmn.craigslist.org/boa/3987518159.html

Hey there,

Up for sale is my red/purple Sea-Doo GSX along with the Shorelander trailer as displayed in the uploaded images.

Without getting into specifics, I can say without reprimand, that this Mississippi Machine is a beast. Armed with a fresh battery and new sizzlin' spark plugs, you can assure your time out on the lake will not be cut short due to technical difficulties. I have never once had a problem with this JetSki. Unlike others, this J-Ski needs only one tap to the start button to light up like a home pregnancy test. Never have you seen a battery produce so many cold crankin' amps on such a hot summer day.

The reason I bought the GSX was due to it's throttle response coupled with the innate ability to turn on a dime without flipping over. Not many XP owners can say the same.

According to a recent study on marketing psychology- the color scheme will work out in your favor:

Red: stimulates appetite, commands attention, alerts us, creates sense of urgency, considered sexiest, symbolizes heat, fire, blood, love, warmth, power, excitement, energy, strength, passion, vitality, risk, danger and aggressiveness.

I can only attest to the statement above. I am always hungry when I straddle this machine. It could; however, be a mix of the power, excitement, and strength that I feel while riding that is expending calories. Plus, I don't know what spells out danger and aggression more than bullet holes on the ass end of a J-Ski.

Yes, again I would agree that this is one sexy piece of equipment. I always assumed it was the rider himself (your humble narrator); but said marketing article connects it to the color red. Tis true that I cannot blame these college girls from getting a little randy while straddling my backside on such a hot item. If you are a decent guy (and don't look like Rocky Dennis), you will have women groping feverishly at your crotch and biceps in an attempt to "hold on" and "not fall off". Sure, sure...

The speedometer suggests that 70 mph is feasible. I can assure you, that without fueling up at the airport, you will not be hitting this speed. To be completely honest, I'm not sure what she will top out at when riding alone. I've always had about 115# of young, supple baggage along with me while riding.

148.5 hours? Not quite. The engine was rebuilt (not by your humble protagonist) and beefed up (bored over) at circa 100 hours; therefore, she is but a babe in regards to the sea-doo life cycle.

FAQ:

Q: Is there anything wrong with anything?
A: No, I already said this kitten purred seamlessly. Tires, lights, etc. on the trailer all perform as necessary.

Q:Can you take me on a test drive?
A:No, I'm sick of being sexually assaulted and groped by strangers on CL- but I will go to the river with you to ensure a safe launch and enjoyable afternoon.

Q: Will you take $1,200 and a 1992 Honda Accord for a trade in?
A: No, I definitely will not. I'm in no hurry to get rid of this thing as it has never caused me a problem and I won't mind using it in the meantime. Due to it's clean nature and sexual colors, possible suitors will be swarming like vultures to a carcass.

P.S. Also included is a matching Sea-Doo cover to protect from the elements. If you're good looking, I will throw in a couple life jackets if you need them.

-Chase 507-458-1656 Call or Text

P.P.S - The trailer has lifetime registration on it. You know what that means? you don't have to make an annual trip to the DMV and put up the Janice's passive aggressive snark. This, in and of itself, is worth at least $50 and a couple Advil on an annual basis.

wow.... this guy should write magazine articles !

http://rmn.craigslist.org/boa/3987518159.html

Reply hprfh-3987518159@sale.craigslist.org1998 Sea-Doo GSX (Sexy) - $3000 (Winona)

00i0i_blW8iGg7TL5_600x450.jpg
Hey there,

Up for sale is my red/purple Sea-Doo GSX along with the Shorelander trailer as displayed in the uploaded images.

Without getting into specifics, I can say without reprimand, that this Mississippi Machine is a beast. Armed with a fresh battery and new sizzlin' spark plugs, you can assure your time out on the lake will not be cut short due to technical difficulties. I have never once had a problem with this JetSki. Unlike others, this J-Ski needs only one tap to the start button to light up like a home pregnancy test. Never have you seen a battery produce so many cold crankin' amps on such a hot summer day.

The reason I bought the GSX was due to it's throttle response coupled with the innate ability to turn on a dime without flipping over. Not many XP owners can say the same.

According to a recent study on marketing psychology- the color scheme will work out in your favor:

Red: stimulates appetite, commands attention, alerts us, creates sense of urgency, considered sexiest, symbolizes heat, fire, blood, love, warmth, power, excitement, energy, strength, passion, vitality, risk, danger and aggressiveness.

I can only attest to the statement above. I am always hungry when I straddle this machine. It could; however, be a mix of the power, excitement, and strength that I feel while riding that is expending calories. Plus, I don't know what spells out danger and aggression more than bullet holes on the ass end of a J-Ski.

Yes, again I would agree that this is one sexy piece of equipment. I always assumed it was the rider himself (your humble narrator); but said marketing article connects it to the color red. Tis true that I cannot blame these college girls from getting a little randy while straddling my backside on such a hot item. If you are a decent guy (and don't look like Rocky Dennis), you will have women groping feverishly at your crotch and biceps in an attempt to "hold on" and "not fall off". Sure, sure...

The speedometer suggests that 70 mph is feasible. I can assure you, that without fueling up at the airport, you will not be hitting this speed. To be completely honest, I'm not sure what she will top out at when riding alone. I've always had about 115# of young, supple baggage along with me while riding.

148.5 hours? Not quite. The engine was rebuilt (not by your humble protagonist) and beefed up (bored over) at circa 100 hours; therefore, she is but a babe in regards to the sea-doo life cycle.

FAQ:

Q: Is there anything wrong with anything?
A: No, I already said this kitten purred seamlessly. Tires, lights, etc. on the trailer all perform as necessary.

Q:Can you take me on a test drive?
A:No, I'm sick of being sexually assaulted and groped by strangers on CL- but I will go to the river with you to ensure a safe launch and enjoyable afternoon.

Q: Will you take $1,200 and a 1992 Honda Accord for a trade in?
A: No, I definitely will not. I'm in no hurry to get rid of this thing as it has never caused me a problem and I won't mind using it in the meantime. Due to it's clean nature and sexual colors, possible suitors will be swarming like vultures to a carcass.

P.S. Also included is a matching Sea-Doo cover to protect from the elements. If you're good looking, I will throw in a couple life jackets if you need them.

-Chase 507-458-1656 Call or Text

P.P.S - The trailer has lifetime registration on it. You know what that means? you don't have to make an annual trip to the DMV and put up the Janice's passive aggressive snark. This, in and of itself, is worth at least $50 and a couple Advil on an annual basis.

Fix it for ya!
I have one for 600

Last edited by a moderator:
^ hahahaha my day has been made, that guy has an imagination like no other!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

If I may pass along a scouting Project for all your CL junkies...

I'm looking for a GP800r/GP1200r/Gp1300r Seat from a broken ski/part out....
(injectors also if somebody is really stripping one down but those aren't critical)
i'm doing a custom seat cover for my GP but my current seat is actually in mint condition, just boring basic black,
so I really prefer not to strip down the mint seat, but just buy a cheap crap seat and have that one recovered and then i'll have two seats... one custom "show" seat for river runs, fresh water, and one basic vinyl seat for salt/beach runs... somebody should be willing to part with a crap seat pretty reasonable...
thanks in advance !

basically i'm looking for this... in the 40-50ish range is possible lower :)
http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/3939290221.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back