Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I get it. See I have high power 717 based engines that I need a platform for. I like an X4, I like a pump extension, I like cheap.

I would really like a cheap 95XP with no engine. Is Cape Coral near any of you?

Matt, im IN cape coral lol, that 95 xp is almost walking distance, like 3 miles. you want me to call him, the core comes with it i'm sure, i know the seller, at least well enough that he's a contact on my phone, we've sold a part or two back and forth, and he's done some electrical work for me too.

not sure if sbt even still buy's 717 cores but if they still do its probably worth $100 as a core. but this one might have an OK top end but bad crank. I can find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yea, but i figure at 97's at least they're not the super ugly ones, i really am not a fan of the 96 and older 3 seaters
I disagree I like the 95-97 GTI GTS GTX Better imo

363.jpg

if he gets back to me, ill try to pick it up for you, i want the stand up

cool. not a big deal, i have a friend with a venture, he broke the steering column, but that was 3 weeks ago, he hasn't looked real hard to fix it, but when I saw the hull it made me think about him.

X2, i thought that was one rule we had in this thread, pics pics pics!!! :toetap05:

1.jpg

1.jpg

complete, with everything, engine is in a box :) besides needing a grab bar and a tip on the steering cable (i probably have that) its a pretty pretty nice little project hull. and you can't beat it at half price !

Cool deal Spim, now cut your grass.

The yellow on the bottom of the hull almost matches the white deck.

thats the empty lot next door lol. my lawn service comes every week !

but it had good stickers, no peeling no big gouges, hard to find on a 95.

not too bad at all!!

hmm $100 gives the one spim just got a good run for the money

ya, i saw that listing, didn't look bad, assuming its not completely picked over, if its missing pump (seems like it) and missing vts/ebox, then its worth $50 and not $55 :) if only the motor is missing then its a steal all day long. i have a friend in deltona as well, but decided not to bother with it...

starting to get scared when clicking this thread, every time I do, it seems like i'm getting in the truck and driving somewhere ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back