Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
if this does go through, tim, i know u said el toro frequently drives down to ft myers, well, i'm also driving up to gville august 16th, so maybe we can slowly carry this thing up north, matt, i can no doubt drop it off at ur parents house

This is what I love about this forum. Everyone helps each other. Oscar buys it, Tim picks it up, some one picks it from him and then the original buyer picks it up from party #3.

This is how I got my GSX in Florida last yr. Spim, (Tim) bought it and gave it to his mechanic who did some work on it, I picked it up about 3 weeks later when I was down there. :) :cheers: :)

i think we saw this one before, wasn't sure if it was that cheap

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/boa/3864945123.html

Hello Nammer, I'm new to the forum but Live south of Lakeland, (about 30 Min from Ruskin). Nice to make an acquaintance.

I called the guy on the Boat a week or so ago. He is moving soon, and needs to get rid of all his projects, he lost the title and the guy he bought the boat from moved.
Its possible he found it (he said he was looking but had stuffed packed up)
He did say the other motor that's in the machine is a 720.

if this does go through, tim, i know u said el toro frequently drives down to ft myers, well, i'm also driving up to gville august 16th, so maybe we can slowly carry this thing up north, matt, i can no doubt drop it off at ur parents house

I should be down in the Ft Myers area later next week and would be happy to bring it up to the Tampa area. Let me know if my services are needed... And what size hitch I need. In addition, I've got an empty single trailer I could get it up to here with if needed.

Oh, and if you need a pro to test it, let me drive it. (Did I say that right Nam?)

I am past due to visit my father just north of Tampa and drive by Matts on the way home so if I can help with the Rxx....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I am past due to visit my father just north of Tampa and drive by Matts on the way home so if I can help with the Rxx....

having the ski change hands 5 times might be quite comical... and i'd really prefer NOT to give up the trailer that i'm buying separately... i've been looking for this specific trailer for over 2 months :)

but like I said before, one step at a time lol, matt sells ski, seller accepts low offer, then we'll proceed.

having the ski change hands 5 times might be quite comical... and i'd really prefer NOT to give up the trailer that i'm buying separately... i've been looking for this specific trailer for over 2 months :)

but like I said before, one step at a time lol, matt sells ski, seller accepts low offer, then we'll proceed.

Lol yeah, maybe I misread the thread and haven't talked to Matt yet today.
Thought he pulled the trigger, and the ski was going from miami to tampa on a unrelated trailer.
My offer would be to take one of my singles (or matts) with me to visit pops in Tampa north.
I am available almost every other weekend unless on travel for work...
And I owe matt a favor or two for ski and ski parts deals tech support etc etc

Comical yes! Maybe we could all track it's progress across the USA!! Maybe get a pic with a statute of a garden gnome each place along the way....or is the seadoo the "garden gnome"....? :lol:

Spim,

Did you still need me to park trailer?

ya, i told the guy i'd call today and try and set it up, hopefully get him to deliver for $20 or something like that, but he said he's close to you. and i'm going to try and just paypal him, keep it simple... i'll keep you posted after i talk to him

For $2500 getting everything I don't care if my ski sells or not. He is not hearing it though. Ocod got him down to $2500 with the old engine(hole in the crankcase). He wants $300 more for the original twin pipes. That is the part we need to work on. Once I get that cash in hand we will get a little more aggressive with the fella.

Comical yes! Maybe we could all track it's progress across the USA!! Maybe get a pic with a statute of a garden gnome each place along the way....or is the seadoo the "garden gnome"....? :lol:

Were you on Audizine?
They did that a while ago.

Pretty funny place gnome would go
:)

Ever thought about

Matt's Seadoo Racing Museum...

Need to hook you up with my brother, believe the local municipal airport donated a climate controlled building for the storage/display of his toys...
Hit up ValP or Nice?
Little nonprofit tax shelter maybe?

I sold the race ski to a nice guy who will love it. Now I have to figure out how to get the money to Oscar to acquire the RXX. The guy wants to do the deal tomorrow.

Thank You El Toro! I'm not sure how it's gonna play out yet. First I have to figure out how to get this cash from my pocket to Oscar's hand in the morning. Western Union wanted $191.

BTW I just used the last starter button on my HX, thanks again for that.

Hello Nammer, I'm new to the forum but Live south of Lakeland, (about 30 Min from Ruskin). Nice to make an acquaintance.

I called the guy on the Boat a week or so ago. He is moving soon, and needs to get rid of all his projects, he lost the title and the guy he bought the boat from moved.
Its possible he found it (he said he was looking but had stuffed packed up)
He did say the other motor that's in the machine is a 720.

welcome crewzer, glad to have a local around, yea unfortunately, I won't be in the ruskin area much longer, moving over to st pete next month, and also more unfortunately, i sold all my skis a few weeks ago because of the future space issue and a lot of frustration.

I should be down in the Ft Myers area later next week and would be happy to bring it up to the Tampa area. Let me know if my services are needed... And what size hitch I need. In addition, I've got an empty single trailer I could get it up to here with if needed.

Oh, and if you need a pro to test it, let me drive it. (Did I say that right Nam?)

almost perfect, u need one of these for dramatization purposes :driving: well since matt is getting this legendary rxx, we might want to have :driving: :driving: for good measure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back