Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, someone took a nice clean Ohio ski down south. That's still a premium for an XPL, I think Jess is selling the 70 hour one he just restored for less.

Its funny how almost all of the silver 01-02 XP's fade and loose all their gloss. I think mine is one of the only ones I have see that is still shiny. Must be a bad color for the sun.

3 - 96 seadoo challengers 787 rotax motors

http://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/6136626491.html

Hulls in good shape. Motors seem to be in good shape. Need work. Bought as part of a package deal so im just trying to sell off. As is. Come with trailers and new wheels and tires. Call text email. Two five 1 four five 9 444 seven. Have 3 boats $1500 ...

A lot of good parts for 1500

3 - 96 seadoo challengers 787 rotax motors

http://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/6136626491.html

Hulls in good shape. Motors seem to be in good shape. Need work. Bought as part of a package deal so im just trying to sell off. As is. Come with trailers and new wheels and tires. Call text email. Two five 1 four five 9 444 seven. Have 3 boats $1500 ...

A lot of good parts for 1500

Man what a money maker if I had the time.

Nope my plate is full although my cup does not runnath over. So I tried, I tried. Now this guy text me and says to just come get them! Now that I can't ignore :driving:

Careful Matt, my free GSX's from two weeks ago have already cost me $1,500. [emoji106]

Sea-Doo utopía 205/205se for sale.

Best price I find online is about 20k. So I'm thinking 17 cuz vinyl has to be done. Great condition what do you guys think ? Just a thought. Let me know what you guys would offer so I would have a better idea on what to actually list for. Thank you.

279.jpg
280.jpg
281.jpg
282.jpg
283.jpg
284.jpg
285.jpg
286.jpg
287.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those things are too high end for me but I see plenty to complain about there. When boats get old and torn they get cheap generally. That interior sucks and I bet the boat is all salt use. If they let the outside get like that there is no good news for you on the inside. If that's the boat you want then find a garaged example from the interior of the country. Shipping is under a grand from anywhere to anywhere.

Whatever. Look at the mailbox letter registration #'s on there. Who would do that to a twenty thousand dollar boat!?!?!! The same redneck who never flushed it out and washed things out when he got home that's who. Does the engine have any corrosion on it? Bet it does. One of those fender is rusted through and the other is missing. It's a "fixer upper" and should not have that big of price tag. The best thing it has going for it is that it's the perfect time of year to sell a boat.

Whatever. Look at the mailbox letter registration #'s on there. Who would do that to a twenty thousand dollar boat!?!?!! The same redneck who never flushed it out and washed things out when he got home that's who. Does the engine have any corrosion on it? Bet it does. One of those fender is rusted through and the other is missing. It's a "fixer upper" and should not have that big of price tag. The best thing it has going for it is that it's the perfect time of year to sell a boat.

6751b67c290f1e18b1b5e833429dd4c4.jpg

There's your corroded engine Matt.

Everything on the boat to my knowledge is stock. I havnt changed anything. You don't like the letters edit the pic so you don't see them.

Always flushed the engine after every trip. And hosed down the deck. Mother Nature is an interesting thing isn't it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOPs I thought you were considering buying not the seller sorry :facepalm:.

Heck yeah those engines look good. Get whatever you can for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back