Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. Yes it had twin pipes. It has 4 pissers on one side and 3 on the other. I've managed to incorporate all but one. Like a RXX it's wets your leg as you go along.

I am getting a big response on it. I'm meeting a guy at the ramp this morning who I told I'd take 2500 for it. If "Mr. Questions" does not take it I think I'm upping it to 3K firm. My friend hunting a clean RX said it's the best looking Fl Cl ski out there right now and I can't afford to leave money on the table.

It's a sexy ski for sure :cheers:

After this morning's guy didn't show I had a guy coming tonight for 27 and a back up guy willing to pay 27. Then a guy swung in mid day ahead of them and gave me 2750. Over ask! I should have went 3k firm, I could have gotten it.

Good sell! Lemme know if any of you want two 90%complete XP/xpls on a shitty trailer ....I hate these damn things and I'm moving in a month

Good sell! Lemme know if any of you want two 90%complete XP/xpls on a shitty trailer ....I hate these damn things and I'm moving in a month

Yeah we can talk about that. My offer still stands to help you track down some gremlins though.

I want my skis cheap though. You may be better throwing out a "as-is" ad with the upcoming move as the perfect excuse. Seems like skis are super hot right now. If you don't want to deal with it you know I will.

I just can't find the dang time, plus trying to get this boat squared away. I'll mull everything over, but you know you'll be the first to know

i agree skis are hot right now....i've had significantly more interest in my barter ad for my 2 skis and alum trailer. I was trying to trade someone for an older 4x4 toyota or a stick shift car, and i've come across, buncha american cars, mostly auto, and dirtbike and motorcycle

Damn Matt, maybe you'll have to start painting skis to get that extra 800 put of them!

No kidding. I recommend everyone gets an XPL and follows that paint scheme. It sent the buyers into a frenzy. Remember I got the UMI steering and the fancy lightweight seat off it for my keeper first. Then I pulled out the 951 I built and used one I made from a good bottom end on one engine and a good top end on another. Hope I didn't leave the Solas prop in the pump but I may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back