Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is gray ethanol safe marine grade fuel line, which that looks like it has been replaced. It's awfully chubby compared to the original tempo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marpac-5-16...94-/190951030364?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Doesn't make sense to go through the hassle of replacing the fuel lines and go with ANYTHING that looks like tempo lines. Cause they look like tempo to most people that don't analyze the pic. Granted for that price I'd expect to replace the lines and rebuild the carbs.

97 MPEMs are falling off left and right. It's not uncommon anymore to see these under a grand but it's usually "no spark" "needs starter" and such.

well, crap.... $3500 ?

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/snw/5434064867.html

00e0e_7TYtkwBKNdM_600x450.jpg

This would break my piggy bank, really bad timing for me, there's gotta be a catch.

somebody should at least look at this before I figure out how to raise the capital. I might even be willing to throw in on the broken one.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice listing matt !
is that one of the BT covers you got from me or one you had in stock.

no winches ? just a post and some rope ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I cut apart a Hull Once... and only once, then picked fiberglass out of my arms for the next two days, after that horrible experience I moved on to landfill only.

If you don't use a suit you'll itch like hell. When cutting up glass I tend to use cheap throw away suits. Saves any hassle.
Rubbing talc into your skin before you starts stops it settling in your pores. If you ever do any grinding of glass, this is a really neat trick and helps prevent any of the dust which inevitably finds a gap in your suit.

nice listing matt !
is that one of the BT covers you got from me or one you had in stock.

no winches ? just a post and some rope ?

No that was my last BT cover from where I bought all the 2nd's. I'll be breaking into the stash I got from you soon.

No I did not buy winches. I didn't get any gauges going either and I put a boat plug where the VTS used to be (guess who I got that from) haha. I was not trying to drive the price up just making simple good running skis to turn some more newbs on to the hobby.

Here is a better package that's in the pipeline. If you guys think I'll be selling them with those Beach House sponsons on there you don't know me well enough lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back