Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I've always liked them also but they are too expensive normally. Finally I found a broken one that does not have the seats torn up. It's no cherry but not bad and I basically got it for the price of one of their MPEM's.

141.jpg

We need to chip in and get matt one of these for Christmas

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lmao !

I actually turned down 2 ski's last night.... 97 GTX and 96 XP on a sketchy double trailer, for 1.2K. I helped the guy find a buyer, only took 1 phone call :)

I should have asked for a finders fee.

Merry Xmas?

Mini Boat Ramp / Dock for Jetski or Small Boat - $500​
(Miami)

00B0B_33hVZjvizHm_600x450.jpg

00u0u_dw5lXXjvgMO_600x450.jpg

00c0c_1mxgr1Sg7Kw_600x450.jpg

00t0t_eoReyIFLEwo_600x450.jpg

Jetski/Boat Shore Ramp 11'
Roll-n-Go PWC Shore Ramp

Great Shape

11' Personal Watercraft Ramp. Glide easily in and out of the water in just seconds without scratching your craft's hull.

Has Winch

Retail Price (USD): $869.99
Asking $500 obo

Call Ari, 305.794.962s

Well thanks to Krispy I've got the fake 96XP home safe. I just can't thank him enough.

I'm loving the setup. I want to use this in my 1990 ski. It has mechanical water injection....so cool.

Inside the electrical box I found the APE rev limiter with ignition timing options. APE was "Arizona Performance Engineering" btw.

Glad you like it Matt!

Big thanks to [MENTION=73220]1of500[/MENTION] for finding it originally!

I toured the Braley watercraft museum yesterday and it was epic!

Matt also sent me home with a GSX cover to help protect my ugly duckling.

Great visit all around!!

169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you like it Matt!

Big thanks to [MENTION=73220]1of500[/MENTION] for finding it originally!

I toured the Braley watercraft museum yesterday and it was epic!

Matt also sent me home with a GSX cover to help protect my ugly duckling.

Great visit all around!!

169.jpg

You didn't bring the carbon gsx with you?

You didn't bring the carbon gsx with you?

No, but perhaps eventually. I was in a bit of a rush and didn't have time to run though the GSX to make sure it would accept stock parts.

I did get to spend some time checking out Matt's stash of parts. It was quite extensive. So many unique parts I have never seen.

I hope to go back there some day and have a ride, he has an awesome house setup on the water. Perhaps that trip I'll come back with a hull :)

ya, I just can't take it on right now, that trailer packed with parts filled every corner of my garage, the recent purchase that we discussed privately will be about the size of a refrigerator when it shows up in 5 HUGE boxes. If this was March and the neighbors were gone I would have been there at 9:30 with cash.

I'm not even sure how i'm going to fit the RXT in the garage and i'm down to 10 days to figure it out.

Spim you got another 4 tech? Or working on yours?

95 XP800!!!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

I keep mine in my neighbors garage for 10 months a year (snowbird) they arrive 1/1/16, and my garage has about 1500 parts in it right now... i'm boxed in (no pun intended) and I only have 10 days to make room !

I keep mine in my neighbors garage for 10 months a year (snowbird) they arrive 1/1/16, and my garage has about 1500 parts in it right now... i'm boxed in (no pun intended) and I only have 10 days to make room !
Sounds like you need a storage unit for a few months.

nah, I just need to make sure I don't drag home any more orphan ski's for the next 60 days, then its back to normal.

So Jan/Feb i'll be posting up the deals here that i'd normally chase down for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back