Final things before Summer Season

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to replace the handle bar grips on my 05 GTX SC... there are tons on eBay and amazon but seem cheap... anyone know a good place to get these and are they just bolt on? I can’t seem to find the diagram on here for replacement? Thx

Pry off the end cap, remove the retaining screw. Pull out handlebar grip and remove insert from handlebar. The insert when installing slides into the slot at the end of handlebar tubing.
I would just order original OEM grips from a Sea-Doo dealer but thats just me.

I want to replace the handle bar grips on my 05 GTX SC... there are tons on eBay and amazon but seem cheap... anyone know a good place to get these and are they just bolt on? I can’t seem to find the diagram on here for replacement? Thx

I bought some grips from seadoo (15 bucks at the time)that weren't for my model but when I slipped them on, the fitment was really good no slippage. Quality is nice they've been sitting on it for about a week or two and quality still the same.
https://www.amazon.com/Sea-Doo-2955...+grips+yellow&qid=1554299538&s=gateway&sr=8-3

But yeah installing is really easy, on the end of your grips there should be a cap remove the cap and (for mine) there was an 8mm bolt, just unscrew it and the grip will slide right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back