"Field of Dreams" HX Build!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got some time to work on it this past weekend. Got all the mat glue off and started wet sanding the hull. After that i used a high speed buffer with some compound and then finished it off with polish.. It took me a lil over 4 hours but i think it came out nice!

Lookin great man, too bad its not gonna be very fast since youre too heavy for it :willy_nilly: :cheers:

No I doubt it. He is probably looking to recoup on all his time and tools. He will likely work with you though on custom colors.

Well I've been talking to Mike at pwc graphics on a sweet graphics kit for the hx..he is working up a design now!..can't wait to see it

Well here it is boys. Gonna look sweet..don't pay attention to the pink accents since i already changed mine to black and purple.

I love the black trim on this ski and when you say toy changed to black and purple, did you get the black shock boot instead of the pink?

Well I've been slowly working on it. Life gets in the way and it's been super hot and raining here everyday

Got my sexy Jettrim seat cover a couple week ago

Also picked up a super rare FRM Racing steering system

Got the custom Registration #'s on..They are purple..hard to tell in that light

Fabricated a plate for the 2 blank holes to mount the tiny tach. Of course it had to get painted seadoo purple!

Got the Minty R&D intake grate on

Who says you have no storage in a HX! lol

And lastly got the seat frame painted and reinstalled

I saw that frm on the bay a few months ago. What's the dealio with it? It looked like it used all the stock stuff but moved the bars forward more but no different angle than stock? Is clean tho, I'm interested in more pics and info.

It uses a Billet steering stem with the stock hx steering system..also moves the bars up quite a bit and farther forward with a few degree tilted forward also..I'll get a side shot later on

Got the Jettrim seat cover installed and seat mounted!

Also got my modified stock nozzle on..I cut the center slot out and bored it a little..hope it helps!

Still waiting on the Hydroturf to come in, and also the steering from the powdercoater. Then she will be ready for a water test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back