ethanol

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

golfballa

2009 speedster 150 155 havent put gass in it but am out its time to refill just want to know any segestions on a treater i should use im in ny so all gas near me has 10% ethanol in it will marine sta-bil work fine or something else

Fuel Treatments are kinda like opinions everyone has their favorite, the one they don't like, & the one(s) they'll use if in a jam.

I have used: Stabil, Sentry, Star-tron, seafoam, & valve tech. Haven't really noticed a difference w/ any of them. I use ethanol fuel during season because it's cheaper & non-ethanol (recreation or marine grade) in the off season since the boat will sit between uses.

I do however, use treatment with all the fuel that I put in the boat.

no additive needed

Fuel Treatments are kinda like opinions everyone has their favorite, the one they don't like, & the one(s) they'll use if in a jam.

I have used: Stabil, Sentry, Star-tron, seafoam, & valve tech. Haven't really noticed a difference w/ any of them. I use ethanol fuel during season because it's cheaper & non-ethanol (recreation or marine grade) in the off season since the boat will sit between uses.

I do however, use treatment with all the fuel that I put in the boat.

on a 155 non sc boat you can burn and should burn 87 octane fuel with or without ethanol and dont waste your money on an additive as stated above it makes no difference. i have been using ethenol fuels for years with no problems and i use it hard.

I can't comment on what the boat should use for gas - the fast-trac stations are starting to carry non-ethanol premium. My bikes don't handle ethanol well, so it's been great to have non-ethanol nearby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back