dual battery question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
attempting a dual battery set up in my sportster. i have the add a battery switch combo. do I just connect the positive that comes out of the box at the back of the engine compartment OR do I need to isolate accessories from the starter? dont really want to mess anything up. I have searched and can't really come up with a clear answer. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

I would tie your added accessories to the deep cycle and not try to move factory accesories to the deep cycle then wire it up per rhe instuructions for the add a battery

When redo my stereo im gonna get the one that has the charger built in cause these boats dont have much of a charging system. I like the way you can combine the batteries for an emergency start on the switch

Good evening guys,
I'm new to the group and want to do add a battery to my 05' Challenger. Plan on new stereo with amp.
can you tell me what the Blue Sea add-a-battery is?

Thank you
Phil

It would probably be best to start your own thread. We're talking tow different animals here, 2-stroke vs 4-tech. Post in the 4-tec boat section.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back