Dr. Honda's Stencil

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
yellow - for a 2002 XP. I bought a brand new one from OSD parts, same part #, and apparently the steaming process is afterwards, or not done any more?

So, I have a brand new yellow pad in my basement - in bag, but my OCD won't let me put it on the ski because it doesn't match the old one!

In good news, I clocked my XP on GPS video at 60.1 this weekend! beat out my last top of 58.9!

yellow - for a 2002 XP. I bought a brand new one from OSD parts, same part #, and apparently the steaming process is afterwards, or not done any more?

So, I have a brand new yellow pad in my basement - in bag, but my OCD won't let me put it on the ski because it doesn't match the old one!

In good news, I clocked my XP on GPS video at 60.1 this weekend! beat out my last top of 58.9!

LOL, that is something you need to buy with pictures. I went thru that when I bought my silver/gray one, they made 2 different grains for the material and 2 different shades. There's one that looks like Allsport vinyl and one that looks like a cows puckered starfish(large stretch marks in the grain). There was just a Yellow NOS one on Ebay a week or 2 ago(allsport vinyl), in the bag with SEADOO on it. Keep your eyes out on there. I like to see what what I'm paying for if it's something I'm looking at. The yellow one on my HX is mint yet used, it was soooo clean when I got it.

What's wrong with yours?

Here's a yellow one for $21 shipped
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sea-Doo-Han..._Watercraft_Parts&hash=item2ebe7f20fa&vxp=mtr

Here's some examples of the vinyl

Allsport vinyl (easily cleans with Starbrite Mildew remover)

153.jpg

Puckered starfish vinyl (this is the one I dislike since it doesn't match the seat grain)

154.jpg

I appreciate the find, but even that's too dirty for me... mine was like $60 and NEW, but missing that damn lettering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back