dont know if this is the right section to post this buttt .......

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattydipps

i want to build a stand to hold my jetski off the trailer to do some work on the ski and store it in my garage for the winter with out the huge trailer so i can keep both truck still inside the garage ive heard of this being done with some 2x4s ive heard of some people welding some steel together ... has anyone done made anything like this ? if so how did you make it ?

There was a thread on this about a week ago or maybe it was a few post inside a thread.....?????
search for it

IF you don't have to move the ski around, Put some old tyres down and a sheet on top of them so the ski gets no black marks on it.Only need 2

thank you guys i can always count on such great and specific answers from you guys lol .... i plan on picking up an 95 gts which i think i can easly flip for some money so i need the space on my trailer .. plus i think itll be easier to work on the motor mounts and realignment with the ski on a sturdy stand rather than standing on a trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back