Do Sea Doo Sparks Come With Titles?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ron6358

I Just Paid Off My Spark That I Had Financed Through The Dealership Which Uses Citi Bank And Received Nothing But A Stamped Letter From Them Stating That It Had Been Paid For. Do The Dealerships Keep The Titles And Must I Take This Letter To Them To Get It Or Do They Not Come With Titles?

The bank should hold it and gve it to you upon payoff.

I think it depends on your state. The DMV issues a title Some may send it to the lienholder, some may send it to you when you register it. I got the title to my motorcycle that had lien information on it, when I paid it off I just got the release of lien letter.

I think it depends on your state. The DMV issues a title Some may send it to the lienholder, some may send it to you when you register it. I got the title to my motorcycle that had lien information on it, when I paid it off I just got the release of lien letter.
^ this is true.

Every state is different. Even then, there are paper title and e-titles. You just need to check with your local DMV/BMV and they can tell you what the state does and where to go if there is a physical title.

Every state is different - some states don't title trailers (Florida) and Arizona does not "title" boats: they are registered through the Arizona Game and Fish Department.

Back