Did You Name Your SeaDoo?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
My first ski was the only one I named "Be Back", because my wife would give me a time to be back to the marina.

We recently bought a boat which we named "Bon Temps", which is Good Times in French. Our pontoon was named "Dream Maker", it was already named when we got it, I always just wanted to add one word to the name "Wet", but my wife won't let me.

Lou

My Challenger came with the name "On the Edge" but that just seems silly. So far I think it should be named "Garage Mess"...

My GSX is referred to as Lil' Red, but no name on the hull yet.
Sometimes the GTX is the "Green Monster"

Im thinking of naming the speedster 200 "A sweet pair" Its of course in reference to the twin engines...not my 2 sweet little girls or my wifes amazing cleavge..lol

Im thinking of naming the speedster 200 "A sweet pair" Its of course in reference to the twin engines...not my 2 sweet little girls or my wifes amazing cleavge..lol

Thanks for clarifying that, I nearly had a heart attack! If you adopt that name you won't be able to go riding alone, else you'll have a lot of explaining to do! People might think the reference is to your sack! "EEEEEwwwwwwww!"

Never actually named our machines, other than "yellow XP" and "the old one", but certainly called them numerous names over the years when conditions were less than perfect.

i have called my ski alot, when i had problems --- lol :cheers:
but, "just add water" sorta stuck since i was a kid

Back