Dealer Listings with Possible Dates

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Here is St. Boni's demo rig...They bought a spankin new Triton 4 place to put them on too. Now hopefully we get a couple more warm days.

Here is St. Boni's demo rig...They bought a spankin new Triton 4 place to put them on too. Now hopefully we get a couple more warm days.

Sweet !!!! :drool5: I want the white and black to match my sled. Just need to test ride one and I'll be all set.

Dsc01713.jpg

I'm getting a little irritated. I'm in Michigan so they should be here by now then. Since they already made it 1000 miles further south. I'm assuming the semi took I75 straight down. So if that is the case I am 1 mile off of 75 and 20 minutes north of the bridge to Canada. I'm calling the dealer tomorrow

I'm getting a little irritated. I'm in Michigan so they should be here by now then. Since they already made it 1000 miles further south. I'm assuming the semi took I75 straight down. So if that is the case I am 1 mile off of 75 and 20 minutes north of the bridge to Canada. I'm calling the dealer tomorrow

I'm sure they (BRP) want to hit the warmer weather states first. Heck it snowed here the other day, but only for a couple minutes.

And your backwards - There made in Mexico

I thought the assembly was done at the Valcourt plant. I know they opened the Juarez plant. Just didn't know that the seadoos were made there

Last edited by a moderator:
the Spark has an assembled in Mexico sticker on the back.

Most likely cheaper labor than Canada, where they are usually made.

Just got the phone call, my local dealer just got theirs in. Perhaps I'll cruise over this weekend and take a look see. I think it's just a 60hp.

Back