couple of things that happened over my last ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbolaloco1

hello all once again im back for some help, so after riding last sunday my 2004 215 seadoo rxp was throwing a code p0111 which has to do with the manifold temperature, one thing i have noticed that it usually happens when i overfilled the gas tank and i have asked my friend to put gas for me, while i went inside the gast station to buy some goodies and he mistakenly overfilled it, wondering if this means that is time to change the manifold temperature sensor, which if im not wrong is the one located next to the intercooler with a blueish color, if so any tips on how to remove it will be appreciated, the other thing that is freaking me out happened when i was getting ready to pull it out of the ski from the water, i removed the lanyard and when i came back to the ramp with my car my girl was like, hey this thing hasnt stop beeping, I was like WTF i have the key hanging from my vest, so with no key the ignition was getting power as well as the fuel pump, just that instead of two short beeps, it was giving one long one the same one that happens when the lanyard is not the whole way in,or is place incorrectly, once the ski is running if you remove the lanyard it continues running like if was never taken off, once i got home i unscrewed the bottom part of the steeering wheel to find out that from the back of the lanyard connector one of the cables was loose and the same thing would happens if you start playing with them, so my question on this one, i noticed there are different types of connectors for different prices tho all of them look exactly the same to me, mines seem to be one of the most expensive one for 117.00, can i switch it with any other that is not neccessary the part number for my ski, or im i stuck and need to buy that specific part number, and also how easy its this proccess?

Thanks all for taking your time in helping me out

hello all once again im back for some help, so after riding last sunday my 2004 215 seadoo rxp was throwing a code p0111 which has to do with the manifold temperature, one thing i have noticed that it usually happens when i overfilled the gas tank and i have asked my friend to put gas for me, while i went inside the gast station to buy some goodies and he mistakenly overfilled it, wondering if this means that is time to change the manifold temperature sensor, which if im not wrong is the one located next to the intercooler with a blueish color, if so any tips on how to remove it will be appreciated, the other thing that is freaking me out happened when i was getting ready to pull it out of the ski from the water, i removed the lanyard and when i came back to the ramp with my car my girl was like, hey this thing hasnt stop beeping, I was like WTF i have the key hanging from my vest, so with no key the ignition was getting power as well as the fuel pump, just that instead of two short beeps, it was giving one long one the same one that happens when the lanyard is not the whole way in,or is place incorrectly, once the ski is running if you remove the lanyard it continues running like if was never taken off, once i got home i unscrewed the bottom part of the steeering wheel to find out that from the back of the lanyard connector one of the cables was loose and the same thing would happens if you start playing with them, so my question on this one, i noticed there are different types of connectors for different prices tho all of them look exactly the same to me, mines seem to be one of the most expensive one for 117.00, can i switch it with any other that is not neccessary the part number for my ski, or im i stuck and need to buy that specific part number, and also how easy its this proccess?

Thanks all for taking your time in helping me out

Heyyyyyyy
It's not my fault I have to put more gas in your ski so it will last longer..............
Plus I didn't put the 87 octane nozzle to then have to go inside to buy octane boost.
:biggrinjester:

Thats not bueno!
Pm nick(minnetonka4me) he may have dess post and will/should know if you can interchange them??
Worst case call dealer w/part numbers of dess post and ask if they interchange??

:facepalm: I HATE YOU
Heyyyyyyy
It's not my fault I have to put more gas in your ski so it will last longer..............
Plus I didn't put the 87 octane nozzle to then have to go inside to buy octane boost.
:biggrinjester:

Thats not bueno!
Pm nick(minnetonka4me) he may have dess post and will/should know if you can interchange them??
Worst case call dealer w/part numbers of dess post and ask if they interchange??

jUST KIDDING WAS A NICE RIDE
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back