Coolant leaking into bilge/hull

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadoo155

maybe I’m missing something. Getting coolant into my bilge. Checked all the hoses and fittings on pump and ride plate , not leaking from the weep hole. Have a coolant pressure tester 13lbs hooked up. Not finding /seeing the leak any suggestions on where else it may be leaking.

Sometimes bad head gaskets will pressurize the system and force it out the overflow. Put a bottle on the overflow and ride it.

Also, sometimes head gasket leaks can only be when it is hot and once it cools it basically seals back up enough to hold system pressure.

Could also be the pressure cap itself, faulty , low spring pressure, leaking valve in it. Bad head gasket you can run it with no cap and look for bubbles in the tank. Check the plugs, look for anything odd , maybe overheating from a bad thermostat and boiling over.

Found the leak. Thanks me of the ride plate fittings where over whelmed with silicone and was leaking under. Getting together now and gonna run it this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back