RXPX 300 discrepancy between shop manual and actual PWC

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaya

Hello all, I have a minor coolant leak coming from the left side fitting of my ride plate, it is leaking up into the hull through the sealant. Im going to remove the coolant hose and use a borescope to figure out exactly what is going on and why its leaking but my gut is telling me the ride plate will be coming off to replace either the fitting or the fittings o-ring. I purchased a repair manual for it and noticed that there was a rather large discrepancy between how my ride plate is and how the repair manual illustrates it. On my jet ski there are two distinct fittings and they are separated by the bilge, one on the left and one on the right. In the manual they are a "cluster" both fittings being on the right side of the bilge. My main worry is that since the illustration is wrong the repair instructions will not apply to my PWC and I would hate to mess up the torque specs or something critical like that. Has anyone else ran into this issue? I am attaching a picture of the parts diagram that shows how my PWC is laid out and a picture of what the manual shows. My RXP is also a 2016.

Attachments

• ride plate (actual layout).png
    ride plate (actual layout).png
    76.5 KB · Views: 8
  • ride plate (in the manual WRONG).png
    ride plate (in the manual WRONG).png
    119 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back