Code1656

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hey guys I have a 2007 Seadoo gtx limited supercharge 215 was running fine with the exception of loss all boost so I removed supercharger and found only drive gear worn bad so I took my camera and check the gear on flywheel same thing worn so I pulled motor removed oil pump cover replaced flywheel had some metal shavings behind oil pump screen so I replaced oil pump Assy and also front oil pump assy put motor back in got ready to start and got three quick beeps continuously and no start put my scanner on read codes 1656 I am stumped ck all wiring plugs nothing has any body ran across this I forgot I tested dess post tested good I have two keys tested those and they check good appreciate any advice thanks in advance

Thank you for the information the kicker here is the start button always worked never had a problem with starting or any codes till I removed motor and reinstall that’s what has me confused never heard of a e-commerce going bad or a dess post just because you unplug it does any one have a clue to this problem

Back