Cheap RXP-X Cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwgsx

Just wanted to share, I got this cover to place over my new oem sea doo one while it is stored outside in the elements and was surprised how well it fit the RXP-X. This would probably be great even if you used it as a stand alone cover while its stored in your garage or shed to keep the dust off. I would not trailer with it but for my needs, it will work just fine ;) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007PKCTOI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

• 20160922_195312.jpg
    20160922_195312.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Thanks for the tip. The price is ultra-cheap, so you're probably right about not getting it in the wind.

Yea its pretty much a dust cover or keeping your oem cover clean. But the fit is perfect.

I got this cover to place over my new oem sea doo one while it is stored outside in the elements
FYI once I placed a blue tarp over my Polaris new snowmobile coverg that were outside in the snow. before long the non breathable blue tarp were it rested on the oem cover rotted the oem cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back