Cannot get jet pump off....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure those fittings are 1/4 npt, you could go to home depot and get a brass pipe nipple

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

lol, I know the feeling [MENTION=73840]spx787[/MENTION] I never knew what it was like with a new wear ring til I just replaced it..i was riding all along with the original one, then I changed it, and I never realized how bad my ski used to cavitate, and I just thought it was normal...until I put a new wear ring in... felt like a new ski..

and Spimothy made fun of me for it....lol...

and btw, my pump fitting "nipple", if you will, looked to have a tiny bit of a stress bend in it, but luckily didn't crack like yours, but im thinking of getting a new one for the next time I service my pump.

and yea, I used the 70W90 or whatever it is too, but its funny, because ive seen so many youtube vids where these professional mechanics put like grease globs in it instead of oil..not sure if that makes a difference or not, but when they show the cone, it looks just like that, an ice cream cone with like a scoop of butterscotch ice cream in it...

[MENTION=64286]Mekanix[/MENTION] , haven't looked into it myself, but off hand, would that be the same PN for a 96spx? the pump appears to be the same...

293-700-019 and its called a pump fitting.

And the ones for the bailer's are
293-700-017

that wear ring looks better than mine did lol. mine completely came apart and blocked all water flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back