Candoo pro in Canada

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mine direct from the mfg. They offer super service and awesome support!! Although you can save some dough but getting it at PWCMuslce.com ... Link is on the top of the page. Let them know your a seadooforum member and they knock %5 off!! I've ordered stuff from PWCMuscle they have no problem delivering to Canada. You will not regret purchasing this tool ... trust me!

You can order it on PWCMuscle.com at checkout enter coupon code SAVE5 for a 5% discount on your order!

I really apreciate the efforts.
The problem is that I need it before I leave for the cottage on vacation Saturday. The boat crapped out on me this past weekend and is currently at the brp shop waiting for diagnosis. I'm told it will take a couple of weeks before I can even get a diagnostic. So, I figured if I could get one before I go, I could figure out what's wrong and service it myself or serviced somewhere else. Ordering it from the states is normally a couple of weeks of delivery!

I just sent Muscle an email to see if they can overnight, or 2 day ship....

Last edited by a moderator:
Stefano,

Is that how you knew that you had a loose connection to the oil pressure sensor that you mentioned in your previous post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back