Can a guy find x4 performance parts anywhere?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

walleyeguy1

Gang,

I looked in the auction and for sale forum but just wanted to ask. Is it possible for a guy to find performance parts for a 97 SPX? The machine I bought has a skat trak impeller, sponsons (not sure on brand), after market air filter (worx possibly?), and a jet dynamics grate. The only other set up I would really like is the Umi steering with finger throttle. Not sure where to start I guess. i have perused eBay with no luck, as I would need the full setup. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Erik

Go down to your local pharmacy, get some plutonium, a Delorian, and a mall parking lot. While I love the old school machines (and mine are old), you may be 20 years late to the party ;)

[MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION] and [MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION] should be good starting places.

ya, I have no idea what the rodent is talking about but if you ask the right people the parts are out there, 90% of the ones I come across end up in matt's garage. pwctoday/greenhulk/sdf all have classified sections, you just have to be a little patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back