Bucket seat cushions for Seadoo Speedster SK, 160 and Challenger 1800 Captain Seats.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Csaba75c

Hi Guys,

Since these seats are not available anymore and reupholstering them is nearly impossible properly, I started making them.
These seats are made with brand new marine vinyl and foam, fit, look and feel just like the originals.
Please see the attached pictures for available colors,
If needed I can supply additional vinyl at cost / $45 CAD per yard/ for the bow backrest and the armrests.
Price: $120 CAD or $95 USD each or $240 CAD / $190 USD for a set of bottom and backrest.
I'm located in Southern Ontario, Canada and I would prefer local pickup because I'm unfamiliar with shipping these.

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_182930.jpg
    IMG_20190403_182930.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20190403_184352.jpg
    IMG_20190403_184352.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20190120_211002.jpg
    IMG_20190120_211002.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20190403_185632.jpg
    IMG_20190403_185632.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 111
  • Colors.JPG
    Colors.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
These looks great! As an experiment, I painted mine over the Winter. I don't have high hopes with this. If it doesn't work out I'll be contacting you for a set in chalk.

Hi Brushmore,
I can't even imagine how you painted the seats and what paint you used, but I hope it works out for you.
In any case, just let me know if you need any of these cushions I make.
Thanks.

Can you make the rear arm rests / compartment covers for the Speedster (1998 16’). I’m in southern Ontario as well so I can pick up. But I don’t have the assembly for rear right or left at all. Would need hard piece, foam and vinyl. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Since these seats are not available anymore and reupholstering them is nearly impossible properly, I started making them.
These seats are made with brand new marine vinyl and foam, fit, look and feel just like the originals.
If needed I can supply additional vinyl at cost / $45 CAD per yard/ for the bow backrest and the armrests.
Price: $120 CAD or $95 USD each or $240 CAD / $190 USD for a set of bottom and backrest.
I'm located in Southern Ontario, Canada and I would prefer local pickup because I'm unfamiliar with shipping these.
Any chance you have 2 of the rear seat backs available in red? I'd need them shipped to Clearwater, Florida, USA

Hi,
I stopped making the seats for now because in Canada we're heading into winter and there's hardly any demand for these seats at the moment.
I'm going to be ordering material around February and starting up again.
I can definitely ship to Clearwater thought.
Thank you for your interest.

Hi,
I stopped making the seats for now because in Canada we're heading into winter and there's hardly any demand for these seats at the moment.
I'm going to be ordering material around February and starting up again.
I can definitely ship to Clearwater thought.
Thank you for your interest.

have you started making seats again for the season?

Hi Guys,

Hi, I’m interested in purchasing a set of 9 bright red seat and back rest for a 1998 speedster. Can you contact me. I’m from lake temiscaming just north from you. jedidiah_15@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back