Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

Bucket seat cushions for Seadoo Speedster SK, 160 and Challenger 1800 Captain Seats.

Csaba75c

Water Crafts
Seadoo Speedster
Hi Guys,

Since these seats are not available anymore and reupholstering them is nearly impossible properly, I started making them.
These seats are made with brand new marine vinyl and foam, fit, look and feel just like the originals.
Please see the attached pictures for available colors,
If needed I can supply additional vinyl at cost / $45 CAD per yard/ for the bow backrest and the armrests.
Price: $120 CAD or $95 USD each or $240 CAD / $190 USD for a set of bottom and backrest.
I'm located in Southern Ontario, Canada and I would prefer local pickup because I'm unfamiliar with shipping these.

Attachments

Last edited:

These looks great! As an experiment, I painted mine over the Winter. I don't have high hopes with this. If it doesn't work out I'll be contacting you for a set in chalk.

Csaba75c

Water Crafts
Seadoo Speedster
Hi Brushmore,
I can't even imagine how you painted the seats and what paint you used, but I hope it works out for you.
In any case, just let me know if you need any of these cushions I make.
Thanks.

Csaba75c

Water Crafts
Seadoo Speedster
If you didn't have cracks and tears in your seats, that SEM Vinyl Coat might just work for you.

Water Crafts
1998 SeaDoo Speedster 16 - Twin-800s
Can you make the rear arm rests / compartment covers for the Speedster (1998 16’). I’m in southern Ontario as well so I can pick up. But I don’t have the assembly for rear right or left at all. Would need hard piece, foam and vinyl. Let me know. Thanks.

Csaba75c

Water Crafts
Seadoo Speedster
Hi LoveMySpeedster,
Unfortunately, I can only make the seat cushions at this time.

SPONSORED LINKS

Latest posts

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member