Boat Names

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
After selling my Kawaski 440 standup over 15yrs ago:(, I have finally re-entered the Jet Ski scene with a Seadoo RXP:). I am looking at naming it SCOOBY DOO or SEA BANDIT. Does anyone know if BRP allow you to use their font style. If so is it available anywhere on the net?

I am looking forward to spending some quality time in the surf on the Sunshine Coast, Australia.:cheers:

Font

Welcome SmallFry And yes you can find the Font online search seadog fonts and there are several site that have it were you can download it into word or paint etc...... Like the name. :cheers:

There is nothing stopping you from using any font for personal use. Using their name or trade mark in a commercial application is another matter.

Karl

MooneRaine

My Challenger's named, "MooneRaine"......

I put it right under the handle, just above that first small step over the swim platform. The name is from my daughters. My oldest middle name is Raine and my youngest middle name is Moone.............hence, "MooneRaine".

I painted it on my self using finger nail polish and a clear coat over it. I used my Microsoft word to make a stencil using a Script font, then transferred it to the boat.........:cheers:

Got the name on today and the reg numbers.:hurray:

Attachments

• IMG_2584.JPG
    IMG_2584.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2593small.jpg
    IMG_2593small.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 41
Boat name?

My 1997 Challenger is called Moone-Raine, named after my daughters. Now that we have the GTX, we're talking about dividing the names. The Challenger will be called Moone-Star and the GTX will be called Raine-Cloud.......:cheers:

Lightly....

I covered and put the boats away, put the GTX in the shop and the rain has been practically nil.............

Watching the forcast the other night, you'd have thought we were going to see some early troical weather..........but, not.:cheers:

I got one that's sweet..............hopefully he will be done with the boat tommorrow. Swab Me Deck! was toying with the idea hauling booty but decided to go with SWAB ME DECK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back