beep noise??????

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

4flyin

hi all, i have a 99'' seadoo xp ltd and every say 5-10 mins it beeps,when in the water and out of the water wilst flushing.any help would be great.cheers nath :)

Over heating?

That is your temperature sensor telling you your engine is running hot.
Do this, start it up using your flushing hose and when the beeper goes off, feel the water. If it's really hot, where you can hold your hand in the stream for more than three seconds, your overheating. If the beeper is going off and you feel the water and it's not hot. Then your temperature sensor is bad. Replace it.
Let me know if it's actually running hot and is not a faulty sensor. If it's hot, let me know and I'll help you narrow down what your problem might be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do this, start it up using your flushing hose and when the beeper goes off, feel the water. If it's really hot, where you can hold your hand in the stream for more than three seconds, your overheating. If the beeper is going off and you feel the water and it's not hot. Then your temperature sensor is bad. Replace it.
Let me know if it's actually running hot and is not a faulty sensor. If it's hot, let me know and I'll help you narrow down what your problem might be.

thanks bro,il give it ago the sarvo see wat happens.i appreciate yr help

No Probs!

Not a problem. Let me know what you come up with. And welcome to the seadoo forum.

hi thanks again for yr help.flushed it out the sarvo and its sorta warmish the water.cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back