Be the main attraction for Seadooforum.com

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey everyone! We are looking for members to submit a few picturess of themselves on their doo's to put as the main image on the top. Just attach the picture you like in your post on here and we will select a few of them to be rotated at the top of the screen! :hurray:

I'll participate!....

I'll participate....I want to see a lot more though.....come on Robin, Dieselman, Dennis, Karl............there are a bunch of you out there with pix in your avatars.....so I know you know how to upload a pix!........

My entries.....and I'm sure you choose the one of my little "snipelets", but here is one of me, the old dinosaur and my darling little babies going out on "Dog River" around August of this past year I think...

Attachments

• Seadoosnipelets.JPG
    Seadoosnipelets.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 15
  • seadoosnipe.JPG
    seadoosnipe.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Karl Picture

Make sure the picture includes the look on your face when you realize that your "estimated 6 ft. of altitude" have actually become 12 ft or more!!!!

DAWG

Ive only had my Challenger 6' ,so I guess if I got 12' it wouldn't be a big surprise considering the acceleration it has. My stand up I would get easy 12' - 15 ' off a surf wave.

Photoshop!

Karl, photoshop with my picture is no problem!.........just please, anything to make me look younger would be great.........hell, my wife would say, "any change would be an improvement"...........:rofl:

seadoosnipe's boat, alabama and pix

seadoosnipe nice boat I am sure you and the family have alot of fun in it. I see you are from mobile alabama. I spent a lot of summers in foley alabama. on gulf shores, bon secour bay, weeks bay and the magnolia springs river. I did alot of sking on the river. have you been there before? as soon as I finish my boat I will post pix. I just got my upholstery back for the boat only thing left to do is install it, clean up the boat and make fine adjustment. trailer I hope will wait till next year. It should of been completed but I have been sick in a bad way and I am just now geting over it I hear it can take 3 months to get my energy back so I am taking my time on things. ps. I like the color of your seats looks like mine. the person who did mine did an outstanding job.

Mobile!.....

Well, I love to hear that someone has been around my neck of the woods!....I know exactly where you are talking about. I haven't taken the boat out to gulf shores yet, don't know that I will, unless I drive over that way from Dauphin Island. I'm on the west sid of the bay. I live on Dog River and play in that river, along with Fowl river.
Sorry to hear of your sickness and wish a quick and speedy recovery.

The one in my avatar is the only one I have and I don't know how I did it

Click on "User CP" on the top left corner of the screen. Than go to edit avator. Click on option 1 or 2 and than "save"... it might say it is too large to download, click on the "home page" and on your "name" and see if it downloaded.if not you might have to make the image smaller...it's isn't hard, but let me know if it still gives you problems.

Karl

this is the best i got :) it seems, that when we are actually riding the ski, we dont think of taking a camera.

55.jpg

Cool....

Cool pix.....nice ski!....looks like the little one is holding on for dear life to keep the wind from blowing her off!.......LOL...
Here's a pix attached of my angels.....we were leaving the creek in front of the house going to the river....and with all the fun on the river, you don't seem to take the camera out (to expensive to get wet and break)

Attachments

• My angels......JPG
    My angels......JPG
    473.2 KB · Views: 8
I do have a nice sized pond, somehwere between 6 and 10 acres in size behind my house. I would bet it averages about 5-6 feet deep, maybe a bit more. But between the algea, contaminates, and lord knows what else, i certainly cant drive the ski in that! Maybe i could drop it in, take some pics of the little 'angle' (devil is more like it hehe) and then haul it back out :ack: then again, maybe not lol

nope, not at all! the pond dont freeze. the pond borders a small town airport, and they figure the amount of runoff into that pond over the years is enough to 'insulate' the pond from the cold weather. We did have to sign an agreement when we bought the house, that if our pets drank any of the water, and died - we couldnt sue.

yep! its very nasty water. it will freeze during the winter - i did over state that due to it really being very bad. People will skate on the ice, and in the summer there is a person with a small row boat that they put a small moter on. But nobody EVER goes swimming OR fishing in this pond, and all animals are kept away from it.

The airport has been there for decades - long before the DEQ put any restrictions on just what could and could not be dumped into the ecosystem. Plus, with the large surface area of concrete around the concourse and t-hangers, there is alot of runoff that can and does enter this pond. It is a fairly small airport, but alot of pollution around it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back