Batteries and charger pics for 99 sk speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrump

Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I've been on the site!! I realized I had several messages concerning my stereo sytem and battery/charger set-up. I was going to post to the original thread, but it was closed. :rant: Considering I bought the doo the way it is, I'm not able to go in detail about how to install it, but I'm sure there are other members that can add on to this. I know some members were already in the process of doing this during my last post a couple of months ago. The right battery is mounted on the hull below the oil rez., the left battery is mounted on the hull below the air vent, and the charger is mounted on the back side of the rear passenger seat (tryin to make the pics make sense).

:cheers:
scrump

Attachments

• Charger.jpg
    Charger.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Left Battery.JPG
    Left Battery.JPG
    834.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Plug for Charging.JPG
    Plug for Charging.JPG
    624.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Right Battery.JPG
    Right Battery.JPG
    895.1 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for the pics

Thanks, so much! That really helps...

Are your speakers mounted with a box behind, or are they freeair?

Speakers

They are free air, the hull actually works pretty good with the low sounds as far as my 10"'s are concerned, the bass really kicks. The 5 1/2" don't really need any thing to give that thump, just mids and highs. You should post some pics of your installed speakers.

:cheers:
Scott

Check out my system when you can. I bet our set up is similar. There are not to many ways to install the subs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back