Are these batteries any good?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

FultonD33

I hear everybody always say buy the expensive batteries for your ski yadayadayada

but I have only ever ran batteries that I bought with my skis that are usually the cheaper end batteries and it is time to buy two of them for some skis I am fixing up.

I saw these and I wondered if they are any good or not, I will not be keeping one of these skis but one I will most likely have for a few years
https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/...ttery-group-size-btx5l-bs-agm/gtx5lbs/6544521

what kind of lifespan can I expect from these if I keep them on a tender during the off season?

the skis are 94 SPX and 96 XP, I’m keeping the xp.

80 cold cranking amp’s will not get it. Needs to be closer to 250—270
yb 16 clb

Last edited:
80 cold cranking amp’s will not get it. Needs to be closer to 300–2 80
Is there a good option that is a good price? I don’t mind paying a little extra for my 96 XP but I’d like to spend as little as possible on the other.

Give it a try.
All I can say is it really sucks getting to the lake with the family and having a dead battery. That $40 in savings doesn't always pay off.

Give it a try.
All I can say is it really sucks getting to the lake with the family and having a dead battery. That $40 in savings doesn't always pay off.
Hey might as well try it... going to measure and make sure it fits but after that I’m placing the order for 2 of them

might have struck rusty gold or it might just be rust

Back