Anyone replace challenger 2000 decals or know of good replacements

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

koby6587

I was looking on ebay and found this but looks like blues will be much different I've asked the guy about it and waiting on a response but figured I'd come and ask you guys and gals thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190624-193935_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190624-193935_eBay.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 20
If you are looking for OEM decals good luck. I also have a 2000 and have been looking for a while. Occasionally they turn up on eBay because someone has acquired some old stock. I was able to find the OEM bow and boat cover for mine by being patient and vigilant. Need to keep looking and eventually something will come up.
"BEWARE THOUGH" If you do, you may be bidding against me! :)

It is very tough to find the OEM decals. I got in a bidding war a few years ago on a set and sold for $2k. . Waited a while and decided to go get it wrapped which came out way better. Spent more than I wanted to but the whole boat is wrapped and looks really good. May look in to that.

It is very tough to find the OEM decals. I got in a bidding war a few years ago on a set and sold for $2k. . Waited a while and decided to go get it wrapped which came out way better. Spent more than I wanted to but the whole boat is wrapped and looks really good. May look in to that.
Your look sweet is it the x20? Definitley looks sweet I may start looking into it here in the next few days put a good scratch in the good side of my graphics now I'm ready to redo it I wont be able to deal anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back