Anyone Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGHMAN

Hey guys, been a busy spring & summer with kids graduating and moving about but have found time to get some time on the skis. I found this on CL that has sparked an interest but uncertain on the year and motor size. Anyone know? Figured a late summer project since I have plenty of spare parts accumulated the past several years.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/5690866419.html

Odd, The throttle and FNR levers are mounted opposite of their normal position. Something in there is not quite right. Unless it's so old it needs no MPEM programming or it has a working key, there may an additional expense there getting a working programmed key.

(Galvanized Trailer is a plus.) Never mind, optical illusion on last picture. It is a painted trailer...

Last edited by a moderator:
I believes it's a 95 or 96. The 95 had the 657 engine and the 96 the 720. I saw that [MENTION=16022]Dr Honda[/MENTION] had a similar boat in some older threads.
Agreed the galvanized is a plus but I still prefer aluminum. I have a 98 GTX RFI on a Triton and it's breeze to move about opposed to my other two skis on a steel trailer.

From the images that'sa 1996 sportster should have a 720 in it, can tell by the decals on it.

I would be interested to know why the shift and throttle are mounted the wrong way round though.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back