anyone know of a good shop in DC area?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

toney

I'm in Waldorf Md. Does anyone know of someone who is good and reasonable? I have a 95 GTX that is giving me problems..

I know someone to avoid: Maryland Offshore Performance in Rockville. They quoted me $506 to replace the reverse shift cable, and I provided the part! Took me 2 hours to change it myself, including a trip to the hardware store, and it was the first thing I've ever done to the boat. Now I work on the boat myself.

There are some guys that advertise on Craigslist that they will work on Sea Doos. Northern VA has a BRP dealer, Coleman Powersports. I haven't been there, but they were helpful with parts when I called.

thanks for the reply. The two that I have used either take forever to get the repair done or charge a ridiculous amount for the repair. There has to be someone out there working out of his garage who is reasonable and pretty quick on the turnaround. There's a Seadoo dealer out by Deep Creek lake that seems to know their stuff,,I've been tempted to drive the 3.5 hours to see how they are.

Back