Anyone interested in Trading for a 96 GTX ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSchmidt54

Im looking for a GSX or an XP preferribly, My GTX has everything done to it , and i am looking for a ski that is pretty much the same mechanically. This ski has a freshly broken in Block , and a warranty until August Next year, i just want something that is more fun to jump and stuff.

20120912_220017.jpg

240305_4519175504033_4783500_o.jpg

462238_4590932177905_608184733_o.jpg

20120912_134401.jpg

20120913_220815.jpg

The blue is wire loom for dress up, the green is fast flow 1/4 line i used for both fuel and tell tale lines , as well as the lines to the waterbox valve, the motor is a SBT 787.......everything in there has either been renovated , or replaced..........i just hate the fact that the ski cuts through wake and doesnt jump it.

Well it is 578 lbs + rider, etc. Mine will get some air but not much.....stock prop, revs to 7K.

Yeah pretty much same here, i just want something that flys through the air off the wake, like an X4 or just an xp in general, or a GSX so i can still get some air , but still be able to take a passenger.

I've got both a 95XP800 and a 96GSX. They're both a blast to ride, but between the two I would pick the XP for jumping wake and spins. However if you're only going to have one ski the XP has it's limitations, it's a one person ski with a two person seat. Also after a couple of hours on this ski I'm ready for something else.

The 96GSX is almost as much fun to ride and is as fast as the XP and is much more stable and is a true two person ski. So if you're gonna have one ski get a 96GSX. The best of both worlds would be to keep the ski you have and get a 96XP.

And no I'm not interested in a trade.

Lou

Thanks for the advice Lou!............i guess ill just wait for someone to come along then...........but if you are, your GSX sure is nice :) lol

You have everything right there done that cost money. Now you just need a cheap X4 hull with title and you can switch your stuff to it.

Do you want my 96GSX with or without Sheridan?

Lou

Attachments

• lou.jpg
    lou.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 14
I'm with MB on getting a X-4 with a beat engine, that way when you want to you can switch back to the Tuna Barge. You can "spice" it up. Sorry, I mean no disrespect on the Tuna Barge comment, that was the nickname we gave my Bro in laws 96 GTi. He was always frothing to ride the XP's.

And no, I'm not trading my XP either.

PS: Your missing your head pipe support bracket from the MAG housing. Clean doo btw.

Yeah , the bolt is snapped off inside of the head pipe previous owner made that mistake.............should i worry about it? or just leave it go? ....... seams pretty sturdy to me!

Should be alright, just make sure the other screws stay in the coned pipe(the ones that bolt just below the cylinders. If they loosen you'll be hanging off the head pipe only.

yeah , the coned pipe only has one in it at the front......like i said , rescued from a retarded previous owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back