Anybody here from East TN or SW VA?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

fireball451

Looking to see if anybody on here is from East Tennessee or Southwest Virginia. Or if anybody frequents our area lakes: Watauga, South Holson, Boone, Patrick Henry. Just curious!

i am from middle TN but i do take my boat east down to Winchester where it is now to get worked on at Tim's Ford lake:ack:!!

I'm from East Tennessee. Clinton, TN I go to Norris Lake all the time. Point 19 close to Stardust Marina.

I am up in KY, 15 minutes south of Cincinnati, but go down to Norris on a regular basis. Seems like we got a lot of new people on here this year from TN. I want to try to get a group to meet up at Norris next year. Make sure to check back in this regional thread area in the spring.

Just thought I would post it in here in case anyone is interested. I got a group of people coming down to Norris the weekend of June 10-13 next year. Would love to meet up with other people with SD boats down there.

Ski's are just as much fun. You can come too. My buddy who will be there actually has the same thing, 2 GTI's but I think his are 09's.

From middle TN.

Boat and Ski up at Dale Hollow.

Norris Lake. I will need to look that up. No SD boat...yet. Just a GTX and an express.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back