Any Tennessee / DHL members out there?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hey there - Doesn't seem to be too many people on here from this area but I am located on Old Hickory Lake out of Hendersonville, TN. Let me know if you ever get over this way.

Old Hickory Lake

Hello Nohassle5 - Where do you launch your boat or do you have a dock on the lake where you keep it?
I am based out of Drakes Creek Marina where I keep my other boat. I have two other friends there with Speedsters. I thought it might be fun to round some people up and plan a group cruise or two this summer. Any interest or thoughts?

Let me know. - Troy

Hello Nohassle5 - Where do you launch your boat or do you have a dock on the lake where you keep it?
I am based out of Drakes Creek Marina where I keep my other boat. I have two other friends there with Speedsters. I thought it might be fun to round some people up and plan a group cruise or two this summer. Any interest or thoughts?

Let me know. - Troy

Hey Troy,
I launch right near my house at Saundersville. We typically head north and hang near lagarto in Gallatin. We just prefer the smoother water up there. I'd love to do a group cruise. Let me know what you come up with. I'll PM you with my info.
Jeff

We have considered moving the boat back closer to home, but the water at DHL is so nice.

It is beautiful up there. It's hard for me to trailer any further than across the street. OHL is definitely not the nicest waterway, but it sure is convenient. Let us know if you end up on OHL.

Fairly new 97 speedster owner living in Hermitage. I switch up between Percy Priest and Old Hickory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Warmer weather coming soon.

Fairly new 97 speedster owner living in Hermitage. I switch up between Percy Priest and Old Hickory.

I can hardly wait for the weather to get warmer. I bought my sportster late last year, so I only had a short while to enjoy it. I live less than 5 minutes from saundersferry park. It makes it easy to drop in and spend the day out on the water. We will have to get together once it warme up.

You don't have to tempt me with a good time. I'm ready for the warm weather too, of course I just purchased new seat covers so the cool weather will give me time to redo all the vinyl. Let me know when you go out sometime.

I can hardly wait for the weather to get warmer. I bought my sportster late last year, so I only had a short while to enjoy it. I live less than 5 minutes from saundersferry park. It makes it easy to drop in and spend the day out on the water. We will have to get together once it warme up.

Back