Aluminum Ski pylon for sale, 97 Challenger and others.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
This is the stock aluminum retractable ski pylon from a 97 Challenger, but would likely fit many other models, as well.

The pin that holds the top has been removed, and I used the pole as a model to build a stainless model for my boat. So a pin would have to be installed or the top secured in some way.

Otherwise straight and perfectly usable condition to replace your bent or broken one.

$30 plus shipping.

Attachments

• pole.jpg
    pole.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 27
Bump!

I know someone needs this. Everybody and their brother wanted me to make them a stainless version.

Scooper77515,

Found your posting. Not sure if this will fit my 07 Speedster 200. What's the pole diameter and total length?

Thanks,
Brian

.785", just a touch over 3/4" diameter. OAL is 13".

You may be safer cross-referencing the part numbers to make sure it fits your boat.

Scooper,

I have not looked at the pylon on my Challenger. How is that attached on the bottom? Is it threaded on, or does a person have to pull a clip under the deck?

We don't ever use the pylon since we have a tower. I am thinking of rigging a cross-bar for rod holders and the pylon should be plenty strong. If we happen to bend or break it, we will probably be calling you up for a Stainless version!

Your help is appreciated. I am sure I will figure it out once I pull the boat out of storage. Just getting anxious for the spring catfish season. The rod holder across the stern for four rods would be great!!

Thank you!

Back