Allatoona??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
4th

We were out about 6hrs today. The crowd got a little unsafe, so we bailed. (The correct location is 9E.) We were at anchorage in the boat, in the cove, when an idiot came cooking in towards a kid in a raft. Even putting in, everyone was yelling at each other, WTF? Anyway, we did not bring the doo out as my son decided to go with a friend to Panama City for the weekend.

I have a blue Tahoe Q5S and a teal '94 SPX with screaming 90's graphics!:ack:

Just joined today cause I just bought a 08 230 wake, go tit sat and got it to the water sat night but did get thur the wake zone at little river and one engine overheated. So got it back and then sunday went thur the boat and found all the hose clamps on both engines were loose. then got it back in the wate and another hose can loose. So its at the dealer getting a once over. According to them it not part of the prep to tighten them?
Bad thing is that I had to got to NC to et the boat.
should have it back by Sunday.
I'll be out usually just north of little river or south of Victory.

Dealer

I know I got back to you but thought everyone would like to know.
The dealer is in NC because JOA didn't have one and took to long (well never) got back with me on finding me one. so called the dealer today to check and they have another seadoo in front of mine that they are working with suppositly different problems but brand new too. and that they have a another boat that they just unwrapped that the gel coat on the bottom was as she said all messed up and they have been trying to get ahold of the local Seadoo Rep but have had a diffcult time lately with seadoo getting any respond to the many issue they have had lately.
does anyone know who the local rep is????:boxing_smiley:

Allatoona 08/16/08

What's up guys, we are planing a trip to the lake tomorrow with a few friends, last week we had 8 skis and we had a great time, we all need to hook up and ride ....

Attachments

• PIC-0131.jpg
    PIC-0131.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 10
altoona

Wish I could as of right now I still don't know when My boat will be back plus
I have my son's baseball asscements until 2 pm tommorrow. Have plans to go out Sunday if I get the boat back.

08/23rd & 24th

whats up guys, I'll be out this weekend at allatoona with a group of friends.
I see a lot of sea doo's on lake allatoona and i wonder if they belong to any of you guys, we need to come up with some hand signal or a marker on our ski's / boats that can help each other adentify who we are, i always come up to ski boast and skis and never know if they belong to this site ..
any ideas ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Back