Allatoona??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
alright well i know im meeting up with some people towards the marina at red top...I think its Park marina and we'll be cruisin and tubing all day. you have an '08 challenger??? that thing must be nice. Ive never owned a boat before this one and I just got this boat on sat. Im loving it, I know this is ganna be my new hobbie. Do you know what modifications I can do to my boat to get the best performance out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool..maybe ill see you out there sat. Im not sure what im looking for though is your boat that white and brown color?

Dang looks nice!!!!!! Hot Rod of the lake. Im sure ill spot you, If I do ill honk at ya or something.

O bummer, yea i saw a challenger identical to mine out there...I didnt see yall though.. We hung out in a cove next to where the cliffs are on red top near the rifle assiociation is....or atleast thats what my friend told me it was.

Allatoona

What's guy's, I'm a new owner of a 07 GTX 155hp and I've been looking for people to ride with, I was at Allatoona half a day last Friday and all day Saturday, we rented a house by ??????? a beach .. lol ..
Do you guys mind if I ride with you guys ???? it will be nice to meet up one weekend and just chill out ..... My GTX is Blue and I think I might of seen your challenger out there this past weekend .... did any of you guys go to Elenor creek, I think that was the name of it, is a channel were lots of boats tie to each other and hang out .... I'm new to this sport and I love it, this past weekend was my 3rd time out there .......
let me know ...
take care JT.

Yea im new too....we anchored out in a cove to the left of the cliffs off red top...we should all meet up there or something...I usually have allot of people in my boat and they complain when I go full throttle on the water cause the boat tosses them all around but I love it...Jumpin the wakes with the boat is awesome...pick a place to tie up and ill meet ya out there on the weekend.

Lets meet

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey I'm planing on going this Saturday ..... let's see if anyone else will like to meet ...... when are you going next ???

We could even start something here for you guys if you wanted. Let me know what you need

Could name it SEA: Sea-Doo Entheusists of Allatoona lol.. Just helping generate ideas ;)

ok cool lets just doo that....I wanna be the host dude of it...hah jk I dont care. But yea that name is cool...

I rode all day saturday but I guess I could go fill up the boat for another ride. We'll see what are you cruisin on and what color so i can spot you

I was there

I was there all day Saturday, I seen a few doo's like your, but they were moving pretty fast, I think by red top close to the dam ...
I'll see if I can load a pic tonigh so you guys can see my Doo ///

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok its all up to you bro...I always put in at BlockHouse Boat ramps because its only 4 miles from my house. But Just tell me where...I usually have a crew of crazy buddys with me.

Kellogg Creek

We always put in at Kellogg Creek. Unfortunately, we are usually in the boat alone. I hope to get my son "up to speed" (So to speak) on the doo before we take both units out at once. We are usually at 22E. There are some nice coves in that area and a 30ft cliff to jump off of. (It takes some beer to get the nerve to jump.) But the water is 45ft deep and good for a quick thrill.:)

Back