alignment tool near Indy

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dtrain55!

Im looking to rent or buy a alignment tool in the Indy area or possibly go in with a guy or 2 to buy a new one. I only need it once or I would just buy 1 Thanks

I'm 2 hours from Indy and would rent it cheaply with deposit if you want to drive to St. Marys, Ohio or I fly out of Indy in a couple weeks and could meet up. Have pretty much every seadoo tool and really don't do much 2 stroke stuff anymore. Have lots of 2 stroke parts I need to sell, mostly 800 and 951 stuff like cylinders, carbs, blocks, pistons, all accessories, etc.

I'm 2 hours from Indy and would rent it cheaply with deposit if you want to drive to St. Marys, Ohio or I fly out of Indy in a couple weeks and could meet up. Have pretty much every seadoo tool and really don't do much 2 stroke stuff anymore. Have lots of 2 stroke parts I need to sell, mostly 800 and 951 stuff like cylinders, carbs, blocks, pistons, all accessories, etc.
Let me know what you got to sell I just opened up a jet ski shop on the east coast and have gotten a bunch of older skis coming in

Im looking to rent or buy a alignment tool in the Indy area or possibly go in with a guy or 2 to buy a new one. I only need it once or I would just buy 1 Thanks

If you want to drive to the Dayton area you can use mine for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back