About Cabinet Table Saw!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rogerparker

This is really off topic but I need some help. Cabinet Table Saw should be your first choice if you are a professional or DIY woodworker for a smooth and attractive surface. I wanna buy a cabinet table saw, which specification should I look at buying a cabinet table saw? Thanks In Advance.

Well, I have no personal experience but my good friend/coworker does....... BTW: a table saw is one of the most dangerous tools you can own.

So my friend wanted to get into woodworking which he now loves but he didn't want to spend a lot of money and didn't want to pay the premium for The StopSaw so he bought a nice but not terribly expensive table saw. After about 6 months he ended up running his hand through the saw and got the middle and ring fingers of his right hand just below the last knuckle. They did save the fingers but the joints are fused and the tips are disfigured. He was out of work for two months and took almost a year to recover. And he was a semi-pro bowler with about 10 perfect games in competition. He has since recovered but doesn't bowl anymore.

He had full insurance but still paid about $20,000 out of pocket for medical bills. Once he was able to get back to wood working he bought The StopSaw and he tells me all the time it would have been so much cheaper and easier to have bought The StopSaw first. And he has activated the emergency stop on The StopSaw twice now that would have cost him more fingers.

So BUY THE STOPSAW!!!!

He said to buy the largest and most powerful Stopsaw you can afford and your shop has power for because you will always want a bigger saw.

That's unfortunate. Felt painful reading this. Well, you really have to be careful when using tools. You can never tell when things like this are going to happen.

Back